THIS DEVICE WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT INFECTION CONTROL FOREVER.
This disposable holster attaches to virtually any horizontal surface to hold oral suction implements and helps reduce cross contamination and pathogen transmission.
Product Quick Facts
THIS ONE-PIECE DEVICE IS STRONG & FLEXIBLE
AND IT WORKS IN A VARIETY OF SITUATIONS WITH A UNIVERSAL STRAP ATTACHMENT.
• Attaches to virtually any horizontal surface, such as an OR table, bedrail or even the ring on the IV pole.
• Isolates secretions and enables air drying because the raised grid at the bottom keeps the suction tip from sitting in secretions.
• For use in the OR, ER, PACU, ICU, Cath Lab, GI Lab or anywhere oral suction is used.
• Also applicable for use in LTAC, SNF and rehab facilities.
• The oval aperture located on the front, reduces suction noise when a small portion of the suction tubing is inserted.
• Is a disposable, single-patient, 24-hour use product.
• Made in the USA
The SuctionShield is currently packed in cases of 100 units. Our primary method is The PSC5300, where the SuctionShield is wrapped individually and contains a “directions for use brochure.” This method can easily be distributed throughout any type of facility.